Saturday, March 10, 2012

This is Why I LOVE him...

I can't begin to describe the feelings I have for this man. I don't know if I deserve him all of the time. I've taken him for granted soo many times. It's easy to get mad and forget the reasons why you fell in love. But sometimes out of the blue, he amazes me with just a few words. Three months ago I asked John if he would build me a wall. As random as that may sound, it's not really shocking coming from me. He has grown used to my strange requests. I showed him a few samples and the wheels began turning. I described to him a beautiful spring booth that I was envisioning. I found flooring and furniture and all I wanted from him was a wall. I wasn't sure he'd go for it... but I was surprised when he started making decorating suggestions. He even looked at frames with me. All he had to do was ask me a simple question about my booth and it turned me into a giddy mess! I love that he supports me and this business. I think back to when I first started photography. We were out sunbathing in our pool and out of nowhere he asked me if I was serious about photography. He said he thought I was better than "walmart" and that I had potential. Those little words made me want it more. I know he is proud of me because of the way he brings it up randomly when I'm not even talking about it. He picked up a picture of Aidan in the house the other day and said "The picture that started it all". I love him because of those words. He spent hours outside in the cold building a frame for the wall. He rented a van, and carried all of the supplies to the hangar the day before the Bazaar. He spent the entire day Thursday putting together my wall and helping me arrange the furniture. He never once complained about it. And then this morning he even RAN the booth when I had to be somewhere else. I am so lucky to have this man in my life. He will do anything that I ask him to without a question (well except letting me have a baby pig...booo). And he supports me in a way that no one else can. When I was purchasing materials for the booth, I felt guilty. I was spending too much. I asked him if he thought this would all be worth it. His words... "Hellz yeah... show these people why you charge what you do and that you deserve it". I love him for those words. He probably doesn't even realize how happy he makes me when he says them. I am soo incredibly proud of what he did for me this week/end. He knows me more than I know myself. My vision was even more beautiful than I expected. It was perfect and he made it that way. And here it is... My Ansbach Debut (thanks to my amazing hubby)!!!!

1 comment:

  1. The best booth in the whole damned bazaar!! Awesome, even if I just used it as a hang out to see you!! :) <3

    ReplyDelete