Wednesday, August 15, 2012

It's NOT Working!! Or is it??

I confess... I am a daily scale checker. I just can't help myself. At one point my weight even went up 4 lbs from my original starting point. What a frustrating way to do this. Every week I check the scale and have only seen about a pound difference. I was convinced my workouts weren't enough this time, so I invested in a heavy bag and have been taking out my frustrations on it. I also dug out an old step from the attic and had a time learning the moves again while tripping over my feet. This morning I weighed myself again and the scale is finally moving in the direction I want it to. 5 lbs gone! My goal was 10 for this month and I still have a week left. I'm sure with our trip to Majorca, that's going to be a little more difficult than expected, and I might even put a few back on. But I'm going to try my darndest not to! It's awesome what the power of a pound can do for your motivation! Trying to stay positive and not give up! Week 4 begins today!!!

2 comments:

  1. Paige you will get their. I am the same way. I check my scale daily...just to see where I am. I am just to worried that I will end up back where I started! I think you doing awesome girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paige, from what I understand, if you're doing some heavy training, you may be building muscle which weighs more than fat. You may want to measure yourself weekly as well. I bet you'll see the weight loss there.

    ReplyDelete