Monday, April 19, 2010

Flying by....

One month down!!! It has flown by soo quickly too. Now...if I'm lucky enough...the next ones will go just as fast. Aidan and I have been soo busy keeping up with our daily lives that we barely had a chance to think about it. Of course I miss him every night before I go to bed. But it is nice to have something to keep my mind off of it during the day.

Alot has happened since I last posted here. Easter was soo great! We spent the morning with some friends and took a nice little trip to this cool place called Rivermounds. See video here: Easter Video. It was soo much fun and the boys had a blast going down that slide! Then in the evening we were invited over to another friends house for Easter Dinner. She makes the best scalloped potatoes! Yummmm!

The following weekend, Aidan went on his very first campout without mom or dad! I was a little sad to see him off...but I got over it real quick! I had a nice weekend with Reisa! We stayed up till 5 in the morning and got new tattoos! Ha!!! We are soo bad! But it was soo much fun!

Since then...I've just been working like crazy. Photo sessions just about every day! I finally have a chance to sit and catch up on my processing this week (unless I get a last minute phone call).

Thats pretty much it. John called on Friday...and I need to make him a box while I have time this week. He has asked me a few times...but I just get soo caught up in work...that I lose track of time. Today it will be my number one priority. If I don't get it done this week...I will be the most horrible wife EVER! I'm sorry baby...I miss you alot and will have this package in the mail soon...I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment